Summer Alert: 9 Dry Skin Care Treatment Tips to Help Beautify You
Sun, sand, surf, sandals, sunglasses and swimsuits – they all add up to another great summer. But summer can be disastrous for your skin; dry skin can ruin your summer. So what is the best lotion for dry skin? What tips can help you solve the problems of dry skin on your face, how to treat sunburn, etc.?
Follow these 9 tips to help keep your skin healthy and beautiful:
But remember – a shielding lotion is what you need to really care for your skin and help your skin from damaging toxic creams!
- Nothing causes dry skin faster than sunburn. Limit your tanning time to before 11:00 a.m. and after 2:00.
- Choose a sunscreen with as few chemicals as possible. Studies show that some chemicals in sunscreens cause you to burn – especially when applied over and over. Use a shielding lotion to prevent dry skin while also protecting your skin from the sun.
- Dry skin care has internal elements with external results. Fresh fruits & vegetables are the best internal treatment you can get. Pesticides and other chemicals dehydrate your body – the last thing needed when spending time in the sun.
- Rinse off quickly after swimming – a great dry skin remedy. Removing ocean salt, just as pool chlorine helps cure dry skin.
- Take short showers using lukewarm water. Long, hot showers cause dry skin and aids in dry skin care.
- How to rejuvenate skin? Remove dead skin cells using a natural, gentle exfoliant like almond meal and honey. Almonds are rich in skin-friendly vitamins – A, B1, B2, B6 and E. Mix 2 tablespoons of almond meal with 1 tablespoon honey. Smooth onto your skin and leave for 5-10 minutes. Rub in thoroughly & wash off gently.
- Want pretty feet in sandals? Use the above dry skin remedy. Scrub your feet all over, paying special attention to your heels, and they'll smooth right out. Use a pumice stone on your heels if needed.
- Use a natural brand makeup. Health food stores are best – most of the products in supermarkets or drug stores have some natural ingredients, but contain harsh, drying chemicals as well.
- Use a shielding lotion for dry skin – a non-greasy product that doesn't block your pores.
Note: Information on this web site is provided for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for professional medical advice. You should not use the information on this web site for diagnosing or treating a medical or health condition. You should carefully read all product packaging. If you have or suspect you have a medical problem, promptly contact your professional healthcare provider.
Statements and information regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration. Please consult your healthcare provider before beginning any course of supplementation or treatment.